About Albert Road Clinic
Albert Road Clinic is a premier specialist private psychiatric facility located close to Melbourne CBD at 31 Albert Road Melbourne.
The Clinic provides inpatient, outpatient and community based mental health care via a comprehensive range of assessment and treatment modalities and services.
Albert Road Clinic specialist treatment services include:
- Adult inpatient services for acute psychiatric intervention
- Addictions Service (Rehabilitation and Relapse Prevention)
- Young Persons Mental Health Unit (15 – 30 years of age)
- Seniors Service (for 65+ years of age)
- ECT and TMS treatments available
- Community Programs:
- Day Programs (e.g. Managing Mood, Dialectical Behaviour Therapy)
- Outreach (clinician visits the patient at home)
Albert Road Clinic is home to the Ramsay Health Care Chair of Psychiatry of the University of Melbourne and the Professorial Psychiatry Unit. The Clinic is a teaching and research active facility involved in a range of studies to evaluate new treatments, and assess standards of care and their improvement.
Care of the highest standard is provided at Albert Road Clinic in a secure, comfortable and supportive environment by our multidisciplinary teams of Consultant Psychiatrists, Visiting Medical Practitioners, Registered Nursing and Allied Health staff.
Collaborative care is tailored to individual needs. We believe that personalised care contributes to an effective recovery.
As a member of Ramsay Health Care, Australia’s largest private hospital operator, Albert Road Clinic embodies the Ramsay Health Care ethos of “people caring for people”; we demonstrate an uncompromising commitment to excellence.