Please note that due to the current COVID-19 situation the delivery of our day programs has changed. We are offering both day program and outreach via Telehealth. The Cognitive Processing Therapy (CPT) program is currently on hold as it is not able to be presented via Telehealth.
If you have any questions or would like to explore options to commence one of our day programs via Telehealth, please contact our team on 9279 3594.
Community Programs assist individuals recovering from mental illness and/or addictions to develop and maintain the capacities required for successful community living. Treatment and rehabilitation strategies are used to prevent relapse, manage symptoms and establish satisfying social and productive roles.
Community Programs provide comprehensive services in collaboration with Albert Road Clinic Inpatient Programs and Consulting Suites, external service providers (such as your general practitioner), families and others concerned with an individual’s care.
Community Programs are intended for individuals with:
- Diagnosed mental illness and/or addictions and related dysfunction
- Current or chronic impairment in self-management of illness
- Motivation to pursue symptom stabilisation and independent self-care services
The aims of Community Programs are to:
- Assess personal abilities, rehabilitation and treatment needs
- Develop an individualised, goal-oriented treatment plan
- Provide group and individual rehabilitation counselling and psychotherapy
- Offer a specialised Dialectical Behavioural Therapy program
- Ensure family and individual psychoeducation and support
- Progress discharge planning and referral
To find out more about the community programs available at Albert Road Clinic, please complete the contact us form, or alternatively contact 03 9256 8322 to have a confidential conversation with one of our staff members.
Day Program details and times